The purpose of the Ambassadors Committee is:
- To welcome new businesses and Chamber Members in our area
- To attend all ribbon cuttings, fundraiser, community events and Annual Banquet
- To serve as official welcoming group for visitors to the area
- To serve as greeters for all Chamber functions
- Help oversee the Annual Membership Banquet
- Serve as a liaison between the Board and Chamber Members.
The most successful program to maintain contact with members is an Ambassadors group. Their purpose is to maintain periodic contact throughout the year with Chamber members.
The Quality Ambassador
- Ambassadors are always in the spotlight.
- Ambassadors are the image of the Washington County Chamber of Commerce.
- Attitude is KEY.
- Always be positive, friendly and outgoing.
- Wear Ambassador name tags/shirts at all functions.
- Set a goal for the number of members you can meet.
- Help introduce members to other members.
- Be professional in manner, dress and presentation.
- Network at all events.
- Recruit new members to the Chamber.
- Offer to meet new members at various functions.