Have a Safe and Happy 4th of July!
Our offices will be closed on Monday to celebrate out country's independence!
We'll be back bright and early Tuesday, the 5th.
Welcome to the Washington County Florida Chamber of Commerce!
If you are a first time visitor, we extend to you our friendship. If you are here researching a possible new business site or considering making Washington County, Florida your home too, we want to provide you with all the information which you will need to make that very important business and/or personal decision.
We want to make you feel at home. We feel certain that Washington County offers what you want from an ideal location for your business to the best possible quality of life available anywhere.
Thank you to all the volunteers who came out to slice and serve at the 66th Annual Panhandle Watermelon Festival!
Join the Chamber for these Membership Benefits
Advertising Opportunities in Visitors Guide & Membership Directory & Web Site, with Free text Listing. Also, recognition on Third Thursday Member Meeting PowerPoint.
Chamber Web Site: www.washcomall.com - A great source of information about Washington County. Demographics, Business Member Directory, photos, monthly calendar of events, ribbon cutting highlights, articles on our County, member listings, links to: local and state government sites, County web sites of interest, local media, web search engine. E-Commerce B pay your dues securely online through ChamberMaster.
Postings on our Facebook page. Members may post on our page (per guidelines) information of interest to other Members.
Access to available publications such as: The Florida Employment Law Manual, Employment Discrimination, Directory of Florida industries, Florida Statistical Abstract and Compensation Data.
Effective Strategic Plan with Implementation Committees in place and working.
Third Thursday Monthly Membership Meetings. Informative programs, Member Highlight PowerPoint Presentation and a great breakfast. Sponsorship Opportunities available to showcase your business.
Annual Membership Banquet. Fine menu, great entertainment, silent auction, music, networking and sponsorship opportunities.
Brochure & Business Card rack in the Chamber Lobby available for our business members to distribute promotional materials.
County maps with opportunities to advertise your business.
Members have free use of Chamber's Public Meeting Room on a first-come-first serve reservation basis.
Ribbon Cuttings & Grand Openings photographed and featured in the Washington County Business Advocate, Chamber Website and local newspapers free of charge.
Membership plaque for display in your place of business.
Business Referrals. We refer our business members to visitors and new businesses and residents. One referral could pay for your annual Chamber dues!
Full-time, professional Chamber staff working for you.
Legislative Advocacy at the Federal, State, City and County levels.
Networking opportunities. Chamber Events such as Annual Banquet, Monthly Member Meetings, Annual Open House, Ribbon Cuttings, and Special Activities Events. Become A Chamber Ambassador.
Community Leadership opportunities. LEAD Washington County is a comprehensive educational program sponsored by the Washington County Chamber of Commerce Foundation. Watch for future notices on class start dates. Class Starts September 2021.
Promotional opportunities in our publications and periodicals.
Business Building Opportunities. Many Federal and State incentive Programs available through the Chamber=s Economic Development Council such as Chipley Redevelopment Agency Grants & Loans.
Chamber produced publications & periodicals:
County Maps, Visitors Guide & Business Directory
Chamber promotional products for sale:
County Maps, Banquet & Special Event Tickets
The Washington County Chamber Foundation is a 501c3 corporation whose sole purpose is the development of the community and its businesses.
Chamber Ambassadors Program
Interested in helping to promote growth and development in Washington County? Join the Chamber Ambassador Program!
The 10 tax holidays are:
- One-month Fuel Tax Holiday from October 1, through October 31, 2022, saving Floridians $200 million by lowering the price of gas by 25.3 cents per gallon.
- 3-month sales tax holiday for children’s books from May 14 through August 14, 2022.
- One-year sales tax holiday from July 1, 2022, through June 30, 2023, for baby and toddler clothes and shoes.
- One-year sales tax holiday from July 1, 2022, through June 30, 2023, for children’s diapers, providing.
- 14-day Back-to-School sales tax holiday from July 25 through August 7, 2022, for clothing, shoes, backpacks, and school supplies.
- 14-day Disaster Preparedness sales tax holiday from May 28 through June 10, 2022, for supplies such as flashlights, radios, tarps, batteries, and fire extinguishers.
- 7-day Tool-Time sales tax holiday from September 3 through September 9, 2022, for tools and other home improvement items.
- Two-year sales tax holiday from July 1, 2022, through June 30, 2024, for impact resistant windows, doors, and garage doors.
- 7-day Freedom Week from July 1 to July 7, 2022.
- One-year Energy Star Appliances sales tax holiday from July 1, 2022, through June 30, 2023, for washing machines, clothes dryers, water heaters, and refrigerators.
Use our Business Directory to locate or learn more about local businesses and members of our Community.
The City of Chipley originally established the CRA in 1985 to serve as a guide in revitalizing downtown Chipley and yield significant benefits to city residents.
CRA Grant Docments: