Chamber Membership Info
The Washington County Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to providing leadership for developing a strong economy, where businesses prosper and our communities thrive.
A tax-deductable membership with the Chamber helps business owners through networking and public exposure using various advertising resources available exclusively to its members.
- Advertising Opportunities in our Visitors Guide & Web Site, with Free text Listing as well as one quarter, one half and full page advertising opportunities.
- Chamber Web Site: http://www.washcomall.com - A great source of information about Washington County. Demographics, Business Member Directory, photos, monthly calendar of events, ribbon cutting highlights, articles on our County, member listings, links to: local and state government sites, County websites of interest, local media, local weather, web search engine. E-Commerce – pay your dues or Chamber Store items securely online through PayPal.
- The bi-monthly newsletter Washington County Business Advocate; look for Special Member Advertising opportunities, monthly business spotlights, Events and information that affects business. New Members receive one (1) issue’s free business card size ad in the Washington County Business Advocate.
- Discounted advertising rates and subscription rates to the Washington County News.
- Effective Strategic Plan with Implementation Committees in place and working.
- Third Thursday Monthly Membership Meetings. Informative programs, Member Highlight PowerPoint Presentation and a great lunch. Sponsorship Opportunities available to showcase your business.
- Annual Membership Banquet. Fine menu, great entertainment, silent auction and networking and sponsorship opportunities.
- Brochure & Business Card rack in the Chamber Lobby available for our business members to distribute promotional materials.
- County Maps with opportunities to advertise your business.
- Ribbons Cuttings & Grand Openings photographed and featured in the Washington County Business Advocate, Chamber Website and local newspapers free of charge.
- Membership plaque for display in your place of buisness.
- Business Referrals. We refer our business members to visitors and new businesses and residents.
- Full-time, professional Chamber staff working for you.
- Legislative Advocacy at the Federal, State, City and County levels.
- Networking opportunities. Chamber Events such as Annual Banquet, Monthly Member Meetings, Annual Open House, Ribbon Cuttings, and Fund-raising Events. We are developing other annual events as well.
- Community Leadership opportunities. LEAD Washington County is a comprehensive educational program sponsored by the Washington County Chamber of Commerce Foundation. Watch for future notices on class start dates.
- Promotional opportunities in our publications and periodicals.
Chamber produced publications & periodicals:
- County Maps
- WC Chamber Business Advocate Newsletter published bi-monthly
- Visitors Guide & Business Directory published biannually
- Citizen’s Handbook (coming soon)
Chamber promotional products for sale:
- County Maps
- Banquet Tickets (available each year)